BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGY MANAGER-BM0011
|Minimum Qual.||Other Quals.||Experience||Start Date||End Date||Gender
|Second class Upper degree in any social sciences discipline||Master’s degree an added advantage||5 years’ experience as a business development & strategy personnel (3 years in managerial position).||3/22/2019||4/15/2019||Any
TAC Professional Services is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting and Business Consulting & Financial Advisory Services to clients in various sectors of the economy.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGY MANAGER
The broad roles for this position are:
• Responsible for planning and directing the organization's strategic and long-term goals.
• Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths, weaknesses and evaluate operational effectiveness.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing client base.
• Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement.
• Typically reports to top management.
• Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Has full authority for personnel actions.
• Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
• Following industry trends locally and internationally
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
• A graduate with a minimum of second class Upper degree in any social sciences discipline.
• Must have worked as a business development /marketing manager.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the related area.
• Basic skills in Microsoft office tools (word, Excel and PowerPoint )
• Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified persons should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEND YOUR CV (WORD/PDF) TO:
With the Subject Title :
"Application for Experience Hire JOB-449"